BOOKING TERMS FOR THE MEDIEVAL BANQUET
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- In the terms and conditions The Medieval Banquet refers to The Beefeater of St Katharine’s Dock Limited and/or The Medieval Banquet.
2. Purchasing Tickets
- The person making the booking must be authorized to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. The person making the booking must be 18 years or older and is responsible for all payments due to The Medieval Banquet. The right of admittance is reserved. Your booking will be confirmed by a booking reference, this booking reference number must be provided to gain entry to the Medieval Banquet. A confirmation email with your booking reference will be sent to the email address or fax number which you entered/provided at the time of making your booking. Please check your booking confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information on the confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later.
- 2a. Booking Direct
- Tickets can be purchased directly from the Medieval Banquet either by Telephone, Fax or Email. The Telephone number for bookings is 020 7480 5353. The Fax Number for booking is 020 7709 0499. The Email address for bookings is
Individuals: Full payment is required at the time of booking. There is 100% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given in respect of cancelled bookings. The date of the booking can be changed to within 3 months of the original booking date. Any changes to the booking date must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event booked for.
Groups: For events booked more than a month in advance a non-refundable holding deposit of £15 per person is required at the time of booking. Final payment must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the event. Full payment is required at the time of booking for any event that is less than two weeks in advance. There is 100% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given in respect of cancelled bookings. Any changes to the booking date must be made 5 days prior to the event booked for.
A binding contract between us comes into effect once you have received your booking reference. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by English law
- 2b. Booking online at The Medieval Banquet Website
- Tickets can be purchased online. The Website address is
www.medievalbanquet.com .Full payment is required at the time of booking. There is 100% cancellation fee. No refunds will be given in respect of cancelled bookings. The date of the booking can be changed to within 3 months of the original booking date. Any changes to the booking date must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event booked for. The booking reference from the booking provider must be presented to gain entry to The Medieval Banquet.
- 2c. Booking through a Third Party Agent
- Tickets for the Medieval Banquet can be purchased through a Third party agent. Cancellations for any booking made through a third party agent are subject to the third party agents terms and conditions and is not the responsibility of The Medieval Banquet. All bookings through third party agents require a booking reference number from The Medieval Banquet. On arrival for the show, the voucher from the third party agent must be presented along with The Medieval Banquet booking reference number. Failure to bring the voucher will result in admittance being refused.
3. Ticket Prices
- The Medieval Banquet is committed to supplying great value offers on tickets. The cost is £50 per adult and £30 per child. Families may buy a ticket for £130 which covers 2 children and 2 adults. All pricing is inclusive of VAT. Seasonal special offers are also likely to occur and in some circumstances ticket prices may go up or down. Prices for special events and over the Christmas period may be considerably more. The price of your ticket is confirmed at the time of booking. Standard ticket prices are available on our website
www.medievalbanquet.com. The Medieval Banquet reserves the right to correct errors for both confirmed and advertised price as soon as it becomes aware of the error. .
4. Changes and Cancellations by The Medieval Banquet
- Occasionally, The Medieval Banquet may have to make changes to bookings. This may occur either before or after a booking has been confirmed. This may result in the confirmed booking being cancelled. The Medieval Banquet reserves the right to do so. If The Medieval Banquet has to make a significant change or cancel a booking, an employee from the Medieval Banquet will tell you as soon as possible. This information will be transferred to you through the contact details provided at the time of booking. If there is time to do so before the event, the following options will be offered (a) acceptance of the changed arrangements (b) an alternative date for you to visit The Medieval Banquet (c) cancellation of the booking , for which you will receive a full refund of the monies paid for the purchase of the ticket.
Note: the above options are not available if the change made is a minor one. Minor changes include changes to the menu. In all cases, The Medieval Banquet’s liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to the options mentioned above. The Medieval Banquet cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
5. Force Majeure
- The Medieval Banquet cannot be held liable or pay compensation when our contractual obligations are prevented by an event of force majeure. Force majeure as used in this agreement shall mean any circumstance beyond the control of The Medieval Banquet, such as acts of God, war, riots, labour disputes, disruption of transport, adverse weather conditions, accidents, fire, breakdown of machinery, natural or nuclear disaster and all similar events outside the control of The Medieval banquet.
6. Complaints and Suggestions
- In the unlikely event that you experience a problem whilst at The Medieval Banquet, you must immediately inform your waitress. Until we know there is a problem we are unable to rectify it.
- The Medieval Banquet is situated in the vaulted cellars of Ivory House and due to building restrictions, wheelchair access is limited. Please contact us before booking.
8. Special Requests
- If you have any special requests you must inform The Medieval Banquet at the time of booking. All seating for The Banquet is done prior to the start of the show. If you would like to sit with friends on a different booking, please notify us prior to arrival. Special dietary requirements must also be passed onto the waitress at the start of the evening. Confirmation that a special request has been made is not confirmation that the special request will be met. The Medieval Banquet accepts no responsibility for special requests not met and is not considered a breach of contract.
9. Photography,Video and Sound
- The Medieval Banquet allows videos and photographs to be taken during the show. These are expressly for the client's personal use only. All imagery and sound captured remains the intellectual property of the Medieval Banquet and may not be used for commercial or marketing purposes without the express permission of The Medieval Banquet.
Clients consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
- Detailed directions, including a map and the closest tube stations and railway stations are available on The Medieval Banquet website.
. Please note there are no car parking facilities in front of The Medieval Banquet